The School of Accountancy and Business is envisioned as a globally competitive learning center in accountancy and business that fosters productivity through nurturing personal and professional growth. It aims to provide a learning environment that fully prepares its students for careers as accountants, business professionals and entrepreneurs who will serve as catalysts in the sustainable development of local, national and international academic, professional and business communities.
We dedicate ourselves to:
- foster a learning environment that enables members of our community to develop the knowledge, experience, capabilities, and values needed for lifetime learning consistent with the vision-mission of the University,
- produce professional accountants and business leaders adequately prepared in the practice of their profession supportive of national development goals and standards of global excellence, and
- assist in the integral formation of the whole person who will contribute to the total development and sustainability of the community in a lifelong pursuit of truth.
- To provide student with a broad-based general education, which will assist them in developing their intellectual, interpersonal, and communication skills that are critical to lifelong learning;
- To provide a foundation of professional knowledge, skills and values, ethics and attitudes that enable them to relate to the realities of the business world;
- To produce graduates immediately employable and/or engage in their entrepreneurship or self-employment capable of making positive contribution over their lifetimes to the profession and society in which they work;
- To provide motivation to students to commit themselves to meaningful and dynamic participation in the national and international goals; and
- To prepare Accountancy students for the CPA licensure examinations and for employment in public sector (government agencies) and private establishments.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY (Level 1)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (Level II)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (Level III)
- Majors: Marketing Management, Financial Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ENTREPRENEURIAL MANAGEMENT (Level III)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (Level I)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT (Level I)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (Level III)
Contact person and details:
Mrs. Elnora V. Adalem
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org/
Facebook Page: SMU School of Accountancy and Business
Contact Numbers: 321-2221 local 113 (landline) / +63936 286 7282 (Globe)
LIST OF PERSONNEL
SAB, Officer-in-Charge: Elnora V. Adalem, BSC, CPA, MBA
Department Head: Maria Concepcion T. Jalijali, BSC, CPA, MBA
Full Time Teachers: Jeanette R. Mania, BSC, CPA
Veronica C. Maramba, BSC, CPA
John Lindy R. Soriano, BSA, CPA
Dorilyn C. Tiongson, BSA, MBA, LIB.
Francis Leo C. Tugab, BSA, CPA
Part Time Teachers: Adrianne Marie P. Dummanao, BSA, CPA, LIB, Bar
Arianne Joy Rochelle K. Gauuan, BSCS, LIB, Bar
Emerson G. Ramos, BSA CPA
Glaiza S. Sarandi, BSA, CPA, LIB, Bar
Business and Office Administration and Entrepreneurship Department
Department Head: Harrison T. Villanueva, BSC, MBA, Ph.D.
Full Time Teachers: Loreta V. Garlitos, BSC, MBA
Angela C. Garra, BSC, MBA
Monaloufel Rosario F. Jasmin, BSC, MPA, Prof. Tchr.
Sherween Jerry Paul V. Saquing, BSEd, Prof. Tchr.,LIB, MAEd, MBA-TEP
Rodora P. Tipay, BSSA, MBA, IMPA
Part Time Teacher: Roxanne Mae P. Alvarez, BSOA
Catalina K. Acpal, AB, Enp, MBA, MME
Jaime C. Andres, BSMA
Sheryl A. Adducul-Baria, BSA
Alexa B. Las-ang, BSOA
Claire L. Guinomon, BSC, MBA
Erlinda T. Españo, BSSA, MBA, Ph.D.
Hospitality and Management Department:
Department Head: Mayvelyn C. Covita, BST, MBA, Ph.D.
Full Time Teachers: John Michael C. Ibarra, BSHTM-HRM, MSHRM, CHP
Jesusa Ana Maria F. Jacalne, BSHTM-HRM
Aileen P. Lamson, BSHRM, MBA
Part Time Teachers: Windell Marie M. Colobong, BSTM
Patricia Mae C. Costales, BSTM
Accountancy Program- Level II-Re-accredited Status
Management Accounting Program- Level II-Re-accredited Status
Entrepreneurship Program-Level III-Re-accredited Status
Business Program- Level III-Re-accredited Status
Hospitality Management Program-Level I Accredited Status
Tourism Management Program- Level I Accredited Status